Community Health Centers
For more information and to apply online, visit WMCHC Job Search on this website
• Physician Primary Care – Family Practice of Internal Medicine Outpatient. Candidate must have MD, DO, or foreign degree equivalent; have completed residency in family or internal medicine and be board certified or board eligible. Apply by resume directly to Frederick Jackson, Executive Director.
* Obstetrician/gynecologist -We are a multi-specialty group in northeastern Pennsylvania. Call is one-in-three with midwives taking primary call 24 days per month. Our physicians are progressive, providing a comprehensive range of ob/gyn and uro-gynecologic services. Our certified nurse-midwives bring a holistic approach to care. Board certified or board eligible, PA license required. Contact Bethany Fine directly for this position, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Psychiatrist - treat adults and/or children in outpatient facility in rural northeast, PA. No on-call obligation in an established practice with stable patient population. Join our patient-focused, collaborative behavioral health practice, which is part of multi-specialty Federally Qualified Community Health Center. Loan repayment and immigration waiver eligibility. Contact Bethany Fine directly for this position, email@example.com
• Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to work in primary care offices, full or part-time positions available. Competitive salary and full benefits. Licensed CRNP or Pa-C experience in progressive office environment preferred.
• VA/Primary Care RN Case Manager – working in new Veterans Administration Outpatient Clinic. License to practice as a registered professional nurse (RN) in Pennsylvania required. Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Nursing preferred. Five or more years of recent clinical experience in applicable discipline and knowledge of referral/test tracking and insurance based prior authorizations and pre-cert. principles required.
Wayne Memorial Community Health Centers is a federally qualified health center (FQHC).
To apply online, visit WMCHC Job Search on this website